Thursday 1 January 2015

Miss time!


Miss time! The title can be seen in many ways, the way I am looking is not far, what you all might be thinking. But it has bit of both miss and a chance which I would have missed, it is seriously, about a, about to miss chance to bring that miss into my life. Yes!  Like everyone I too got a chance to get a lady love in my life , what happened was I used to go for jogging daily and being a Arjun Kapoor fan I kept beard and thought myself to be macho , before that I used to be clean shaved . A gal of my society used to come for jogging too, and daily we used to see each other jogging and sometimes we used to pass the smiles too. It was going good, we started exchanging hi and bye too. This was going smoothly, until I watched two back to back movies of Arjun Kapoor with a beard, being a die-hard fan after watching the movie went for the same beard style and thought that I should ask her number next day for sure , thinking myself to be Arjun Kapoor went for jogging and after some time , I saw her coming as soon as she crossed, I passed smile , but today the response was dull and a halfhearted smile bounced back from her side, I thought she may be tensed and all that is the reason  but this happened for around 3 – 4 days and for next 4-5 days , I didn't saw her in the jogging park, I thought what happened to her and till that time I came back into my original style with a clean shaved face , I went the next day and seen her she seem to be happy and nice again smile exchanged with a hi and she returned the same energy , I felt good and confident and that day after so long hi and bye we exchanged sentences not only words , today we are committed and why that dull hi and bye started was because of my step of keeping a beard , she like me when I am with a clean-shaven face 


'This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette'

No comments:

Post a Comment