Friday 16 January 2015

Journey from ‘OR’ to ‘AND’




Life is another name for compromises and at every stage one has to do some or other compromise to move further. We all have one person among us and in our family, who never thinks to compromise, rather choose to fight and do what is good for all.
Can you guess? Yes, she is “mother” right from the beginning, for their life they start a fight within itself, with nature and at last with society, they don’t keep option of “OR” for themselves but they always choose “AND” instead.
I would like to share an incident which will prove my thought that “GALS”, “LADIES” are the pillar for a family. I am saying so because they choose to fight rather than thinking for an alternative.
This incident take me around 18 years back in past of my life and I was around 6-7 years old, my younger brother was around 3-4 years old. , My father was facing a severe downfall in the business and was on a back foot on financial front, he was broken and seeing the scenario my mother was worried about my studies and to raise both of us .My mother sensed the coming problems prior to the time. She had to make a choice of taking care of both of her children “OR” helping my father by doing JOB. My father said you take care of the family I will manage, but she was seeing, it was getting tough for my father to manage in handful resources. She showed her true character and took a bold step doing job in bank and taking care of us too.
We all knew it was going to be tough for all, especially for my mother but she chose a path of “AND” rather than “OR”. It was a great boost for my father as he was relaxed and free from some problems and could concentrate on reviving the business.
My mother’s decision worked for our family, father business started flourishing and got its pace back and my mother continued the job for some years. It was her efforts and hard work, how she managed family after job and that too with two small children. It was her who made a solid foundation for everyone to step up, it was her who was strong in her action and thoughts which acted as a pillar of support to our family .It was her “&” which made all difference.

Check this video surely , It will inspire you , not to limit yourself.
         




“This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus“.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is that the new poetry. I notice it terrific and wonderful in some ways.

    ReplyDelete